What if you had access to the leading health & wellness experts in our country?
Our commitment at Divine is to increase the health of families in one generation.
We’d so love you to hear from the world’s leading naturopaths, physicians, dentists and chiropractors on all things health and wellness …
JOIN US for our upcoming Mum’s & Babies Health Summit!
From the comfort of your own home, watch highly educated and skilled experts share their knowledge and latest research findings so you can become educated and empowered to make healthier choices.
This FREE 3 day event will be televised via the internet – date to be confirmed.
Do you know anyone who is pregnant or has a young family?
We’d so love you to share this link with your family and friends … so that they too can become aware of things every parent must know about safer alternatives to raise happy, healthy, well adjusted children.
Register now via our events page!
REGISTER FOR MUM’S & BABIES HEALTH SUMMIT 2015
And if you haven’t already …
You may like to have a peep at our brand new Certified Organic baby range.
It’s Divine of course.
SHOP DIVINE BABY.
Lot’s of love xx
Makes: Roughly 500ml
Vitamix 2L wet container
Ingredients – Cashew Icing:
1 cup cashews (soaked for 24 hours and rinsed)
1/2 cup water
2 Tbsp liquid sweetener of choice
2 tsp quality vanilla bean paste
4 Tbsp coconut oil
1 pinch cinnamon
1 pinch salt
Method – Cashew Icing:
1. Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix 2L container in the order listed and secure the lid.
2. Turn your variable speed dial to 10 and pulse the machine on and off 5 times for 3 seconds each time.
3. Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and quickly increase the speed to 10, then override to High.
4. Use tamper really well to press the ingredients into the blades.
5. Blend until you have a nice smooth icing mixture.
6. Place your icing mixture into a piping bag or sandwich bag and pipe over your desired cake/cupcake or cookie
or just spread it over evenly with a spatula.
7. Serve and enjoy!
Tip: Can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
Tommy Nicholas – Health Entrepreneur, Raw Food and Fitness Enthusiast and Creator of Raw Blend – a healthy mix for life.
Website & Blog